Friday, October 26, 2007

Prologue

My good friends (Joel and Jenny) introduced me to the world of blogging. They themselves maintain a blog about life and experiences of being parents of recently born twins. I have read and re-read their entries and knowing ahead of time that I will never be as articulate or creative as Joel and Jenny, I have decided none-the-less, that this would be a good way for me to keep track of my experiences in Nepal. As you probably all know, I recently graduated from PA school and decided to take some time and travel. I was offered the opportunity to spend several months in Kathmandu and assists with several humanitarian efforts. I also hope to get caught up on all the personal reading that I missed out on during the arduous years of school. First on the list…The Count of Monte Cristo, an all time favorite that I have not read for some years. I also plan on taking time to travel the country, take hundreds, if not thousands, of photos, and perhaps even travel into Tibet and Everest base camp. It will be interesting to see what the next two and a half months have to offer.

No comments: