Saturday, November 17, 2007

Choice expeditioners arrive

Choice Expedition: Well, the Choice Expedition arrived yesterday morning. My life of leisure has come to an end. It actually is a very small expedition relative to the others that I have lead for Choice and consists of only three people (women as it were)…..They are all very nice, well traveled and very accommodating. I think it will be a great two weeks. We depart for the village early tomorrow morning, where we will be working on a school house. It should be a great experience and I am confident that we (the group) will get along perfectly.

So having said that, it is likely that I will not make a post for at least a week. I will do my best to keep track of experiences in the village that might be of particular interest and I will also take pictures and post them when I get to either Pokhara or Kathmandu.