Saturday, November 17, 2007

Should I stay or should I go now

….hey those would make lyrics for a song: Choice has informally asked me to stay on in Nepal for a couple of months longer. I am not sure what I will do. There are plenty of reasons to go home, but for some strange reason I have this yearning to stay. I am very excited about the hospital and the medical college, and the idea of being involved in something that will have such an impact to Nepal, makes it easy to justify away all the obvious reasons not to stay. I have not had to make a final decision yet, but will likely have to do so soon.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

EZ,
Tough call. I could see great reasons for staying there, as well as coming home. Sam & Amelia would love to see their Uncle EZ, but they would also love to travel to Nepal one day and see the hospital he helped build as well. A very tough decision, but I know that whatever you decide will be with thoughtfulness and deep reflection, so I wholeheartedly support whatever decision you make.
joel

joand'art said...

Your heart and head will tell you. You would never regret staying but only you know what you need to do here and wherever you go, good will be there. You will accomplish wherever it is. Namaste, A J