Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nice Picture

I have a confession to make.....It came to my attention today that one of the pictures on my header and that is also in my slide show is a picture I did not take. (the little girl in orange saying namaste) It is actually one of Liz Tanner's (one of the choice participants) While she was here she downloaded all of her photos onto my computer and somewhere in there a file was created where some of our photos got mixed together. Liz of course being gracious has never said anything about this.....i just happened to notice it today as I was going through one of her folders on my computer and saw the same exact picture.....Arg! It is such a good picture too. She is a great photographer. Maybe not first place....but second place for sure....(inside joke) I am soo kidding Liz.

No comments: