Sunday, December 16, 2007

One More Month

I decided to extend my stay for one more month. I am not certain why, but for some reason it just seems like the right thing to do. I have been fortunate to be able to pursue different job opportunities back in the states, and I am certain one of them will work out. In the mean time I am here in Nepal trying to help as much as possible with the hospital. Actually, as I went back and read through the blog I realized how painfully little I have written about the hospital. I decided that I would spend some time and write more about it……unfortunately that will have to wait for a week or two. The Waterfalls arrive today and the next few weeks will be crazy at best. Actually the last two weeks have been crazy in trying to get everything organized for the Waterfall group of 11.

No comments: