Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Rebuttal by the ladies

The ladies from the expedition wanted to read the blog. I was a little concerned about giving them the address since I had made some less than positive comments about their luggage situation. None-the-less, I gave them the address….. sure enough there are some rebuttals….

Apparently there was only one hairdryer at that point in the expedition….one was purchased later AND none of them have used curling irons since the 80’s. My bad! As for the make up…I stand by my comments…..C’mon Liz you know it true….lol Lorraine has not yet read the blog, so there may be more to come…..

I will say this…..it was a great expedition. I have never led such a small group before, and it was really nice. We were able to completely customize the trip and the ladies were able to do pretty much everything they had wanted to do…plus more I think.

No comments: